This session will address the auditor’s responsibility when performing a limited scope audit and how to identify an acceptable certification. It will also review disclosure requirements for limited scope audits. Facilitators recommend bringing your laptop to this session to fully participate in the case study.
- Identify and assess the risks associated with limited scope audits
- Identify and assess the certification for compliance with the regulation
- Identify audit procedures when the certification does not cover the assets
- Understand the disclosure requirements for limited scope audits
- Understand the format of the audit report for a limited scope audit
- Best practices in audit documentation