May 10th, 2017 - 8:00AM — 9:15AM
We will explain the reasons defined benefit plan sponsors are executing DB pension risk transfers in record numbers.
This session will:
- Describe the new solutions that are available for plan sponsors to reduce the volatility on their balance sheet and ultimately transfer the risk from the company books
- Provide client experiences on the decision process and analysis of results of selected solutions
- Discuss the issues that auditors should be aware of in preparing the annual audit for a company that has completed a pension risk transfer during the year
- Discuss the increase in guaranteed lifetime income options available for participants retiring from defined contribution plans
- Teach how individuals can transfer their longevity risk.