The May conference has been rescheduled to Nov 9-11, 2020 out of concern and safety of our attendees. If you registered for the May conference, your conference registration will be transferred to the new date. Please read the FAQs about the date change. Should you have any questions or if you need to reschedule, please contact the Global Engagement Center at 888.777.7077 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm ET), email@example.com or click the purple chat button on the lower right-hand corner of this page.
Groups of 2–9 can receive significant savings when registering for one conference. Contact AICPA customer service team to learn more: 800-634-6780, option 2.
10+ conference registrations each year qualify for significant savings. The benefits don’t stop there! You will receive invoicing before or after the event. For more information or guidance through the registration process, contact your conference group sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I really enjoyed the fundamentals track. I also appreciated networking with other professionals. I greatly appreciated how willing seasoned professionals were to get to know emerging professionals such as myself."
- Kathleen Jackson, CPA | Senior Accountant, AC Evans LLC
"I liked the focus on trending issues like cybersecurity as well as the keynote speakers that provide insights into softer areas of management and personal development."
-Eric Ernest | Partner, ERISA Assurance and Compliance Services at McConnell & Jones LLP
"There were lots of breakout sessions to choose from, very knowledgeable presenters and current topics."
- Donna Browne | Human Resource Director, Murphy & McGonigle PC
"The audit classes were great!"
- Stephen Cleland | Partner, Beach Freeman Lim & Cleland, LLP
"I enjoy the various break out session opportunities. It allows participants to choose topics they are interested in or prefer further knowledge. "
- Derek Graves, CPA | Principal, Wolf & Company, P.C.
"It is the best place to get accurate and up to date information for EBP plans. Also, the conference is easy to attend, well done, and usually in interesting places."
- Mark Hagander, | Audit Principal, Lucas Horsfall, CPAs
"The peer review sessions were good, and adding the cybersecurity sessions were great too. I've been going a long time, so always learning something new is important."
- Wende Wadsworth, CPA | Shareholder (Audit), Sweeney Conrad P.S.
"There's always a great keynote motivational speaker and a nice selection of breakout sessions."
- Daniel Gerhart, CPA | Controller, LubeZone, Inc.
"I liked the time frames of each session and the topics presented. They truly related to the kind of work I do."
- Robert Giudici | Staff Accountant, Ward, Fisher & Company LLP
"I appreciate the fact that the speakers are the best in the business. I enjoy that we can pick and choose what classes to attend as well. "
- Rachel Ashcroft, CPA | Audit Senior Manager, Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C.
"The best part is the networking, being able to ask questions of those with direct knowledge."
- Jacquelyn Biellier, CPA | Summers, Spencer & Company, P.A.
"I work for an EBP. There are always a lot of classes that interest me. It's always a great conference."
- Guadalupe Ruiz, CPA
"Great, interactive instructors."
- James Rediger, CPA | Audit Principal, Miller, Cooper & Co. LTd.
"This conference is the most comprehensive way to get great CPE. "
- Starla Hughes | Audit Manager, Sharrard McGee & Co. P. A.
"Networking opportunities and exposure to many different topics beyond my normal practice "
- Chris Shankle, CPA, CGMA | Senior Vice President - Employee Benefits, Argent Financial Group, Inc.
"The audit fundamentals sessions were very practical."
- Victor Kawana | Owner, Kruse Mennillo LLP
"All presenters care about real-time information and education."
- Daniel Boele | Partner, Johnston, Gremauz & Rossi, LLP
"Networking and fellowship above and beyond the great learning."
- James Merklin | Owner, Bober, Markey, Fedorovich & Company
"I come to learn more about EBP auditing procedures/tips and tricks as well as to ensure the procedures we are performing are in line with industry standards."
-Katelyn Byrd | Lutz
"The best part of the conference were the highly thought-provoking insights that I am excited to take back to my firm. I also really appreciated the range of courses offered to capture multiple areas I wanted to learn about during this conference."
- Andrew Brock CPA | Senior Accountant, Blue & Co., LLC
"I come to obtain current information and guidance from IRS and DOL."
- Mathew Krukoski CPA | Partner, CohnReznick LLP
"Good combination of technical and general guidance."
- John Eberhart | Partner, Director of Accounting and Auditing, Cassady Schiller & Associates, Inc.
"Best and brightest EBP experts from around the country presenting in one place. "
- Jeff Kowalczyk | Senior Investment Consultant - Director Defined Contribution Plans, Lowery Asset Consulting, LLC
"I attend to reinforce my knowledge base and to learn what's new in the industry. I also like to see the differences in what other firms are doing when performing their audits. especially in the planning stage. Networking is also a major reason for attending in person."
- Connie Kitchen CPA | Manager, Oullette & Associates, PA
"Best EBP conference available!"
- Mitch Kalkhof | Managing Director at BKD CPAs & Advisors
"Most current up to date info and great knowledgeable speakers. You'll come back with answers and resources."
- David Evangelista CPA, CGMA | Principal, MBAF CPAs and Advisors
Reach tech-savvy accounting and financial professionals, ready to learn about new products and solutions to enhance their businesses at AICPA.